newsgroup vs. mailing list

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 28 01:48:15 EST 2003

OH MY GOD... I didn't know that!!!!

This is my third PowerBook and I have have been using Mail since it
came out. I never knew that.
I just hit the space bar and it scrolled to the bottom and then hit it
again to advance to the next email and then hit again to scroll to that
emails next page.

I'm not kidding... I have been using my wireless mouse so long that I
didn't know..

Well you learn something new every day.

Tom
space