Panther problems

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 26 08:34:59 EST 2003

FWIW

Actually, I think it is possibly not a bug. Not completely. Like I
said, this did not happen to me until I did my first set of Builds AND
when you look in the 'Open with' contextual menu you will notice that
the list only contains those items that are builds. So.... this tells
me that when I did the build I needed to change the codes - because
right now they are acting like Revolution and as such are competing
with revolution for the 'Open with' command.

1. I remember something like this happening in Supercard in
OS9(Supercard projects were taking on the wrong icons when not built
into a standalone). (I had to change either the creator code or was it
the other code????)

2. The behavior of the OS however is a bit odd. When set to always open
with it should stay and it does not.
( I don't see how that can be the fault 'bug' of Rev.)

Tom