All platform ink blends

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Oct 25 19:40:47 EDT 2003

Hi Scott,

> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:06:01 -0700
> From: Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>
> Subject: Re: All platform ink blends

>> I want to develop the same thing in Rev for use on a Windows platform, but I
>> can't get an even blend that shows things under it (I'll deal with the
>> magnification later), but only 8-bit (I think) color bands which is
>> unacceptable.
>>
>> How do I do this?
>
> Did you try using a PNG image instead of an ink effect?
OK. I tried it. I made  copy of the image in PhotoShop and saved as a PNG.
In myRev stack it came out with some pale green and yellow strips in the
outline and nothing but solid white in the middle...not at all the same way
it displays in PS, which looks normal (like it's supposed to).

Howcome it does that?
What's next?

Ken N.