How to use Rev with Media Player - anyone got a guide?

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 25 12:17:30 EDT 2003

Hi Klaus,

Well, maybe not 'official', but its a good start...highlights a lot of
pitfalls and things to test for.

> Still there were some surprises like WAV sounds which could be played
> in the WMP as well as QT, no fancy codec, but it just does not want to
play in RR...

I saw this too and was the main thing that prompted my post, it was the
trigger but then flagged up a number of other differences. I debugged my App
fine on my WIN XP machine - not thinking that I had QT installed at the time
(the App was developed for other WIN machines, so not strictly cross
platform!). Anyone got any fixes for playing wav in Media player through
Rev?

Thanks for the link to the controller - I will try to get some further
undertstanding from this

Best regards
Steve

======