All platform ink blends

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Oct 25 00:26:15 EDT 2003

Howdy,

I have a translucent green crossbar used like a Lucite magnifier in
SuperCard. It's a blended ink thing, and is grouped with a solid
metallic-looking hinge mounting bracket on one end. I can grab the group and
it magnifies text under it as I move it (actually, it's another transparent
graphic that handles the magnification, but I'm not concerned with that
yet).

I want to develop the same thing in Rev for use on a Windows platform, but I
can't get an even blend that shows things under it (I'll deal with the
magnification later), but only 8-bit (I think) color bands which is
unacceptable.

How do I do this?

Ken N.