corrupted stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 23 20:50:05 EDT 2003

John mnic wrote:

> There was a problem opening that stack.
> file is not a stack
>
> I am not able to go to the stack.
>

> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to retrieve my data lost in this
> stack?

Is there a copy of the stack in the same directory with a tidle after its
name? (e.g., MtStack.rv~)   if so, that's a backup created bythe engine as a
temp file when doing saves -- if you have such a file you should be able to
just remove the tilde and get back to work.
--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation