cross-stack globals, also, file inclusion

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Oct 23 11:11:54 EDT 2003

>Judging from a lot of responses to this thread, we may as well throw
>out "constant", and "global" keywords as well because we can just
>use custom properties for every variable.

Alex, et al:

In general, I am not persuaded to drop the quest to see a particular
feature implemented correctly just because there is one or more
workaround available.

The consensus here may be to go the route of custom properties;
however I've just presented your proposal (with my modification to
add local constants) to the XTalks List.  If I get support there,
I'll post it to the improve-rev list.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company