[OT] Borrowing Your Words - Startup Script

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Wed Oct 22 21:00:12 EDT 2003

Chipp Walters opined:

> This is a very good idea. In fact, Ken Ray already has a great bunch
> of tips
> gleaned from this list over the years

I definitely want to *avoid* duplicating work anyone else has done. My
interest here isn't so much in raw tips (though I will have some of
those at the site as well) as it is in condensing conversations that
take place via the mailing list. The idea being that a tip stands alone
and is very useful as is, but a message thread often sort of *results
in* a tip or code snippet but only after some discussion and a message
or two setting the framework for the code.

That said, I'll definitely find a home for the script you so generously
shared!