Save this stack fails

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Oct 22 18:17:39 EDT 2003

Richard,

It appears the stack is locked. Check the Archive flag (properties).

Also, if you use the altPlugins altArchive
(<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Rev2.0Plugins.htm>)

and control click on the altArchive button, it will automatically *unlock*
the stack before saving it. It helps me when transferring files.

best,

Chipp