Large sound files

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Wed Oct 22 18:12:49 EDT 2003

Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> I have been looking at the Play command and Player items and can not
> get any of it to work via scripting. RIght now this is what I'm left
> with. the gmySound is True as a default.

In your script, you have a line "newPlayer" and you then have a handler
called "on newPlayer" but I think that shouldn't work right because
newPlayer is a system message. So your handler is waiting for
*REvolution* to send the newPlayer message. You've used and treated it
as a command in your script.

I wouldn't be surprised if changing the name to mynewPlayer or some
such in both places wouldn't fix your problem.