Rev2.1 Bug on a Dell Inspiron and some Dell Desktops - bugzilla #794

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Tue Oct 21 17:24:37 EDT 2003

Alex,

The problem is limited to these Dell models and -only- with Rev2.1.x.
When I run the "problem" stack in v2.0.3 IDE or compile with v2.0.3,
the problem is gone. If I change the font & height back to the original
setting (the setting prior to the "jump up"), it does not resolve the
issue.

BTW, aren't Windows fonts TrueType? I thought that was the whole
purpose of using TT fonts - scalability and compatibility.

Regards,
Barry