Playing large sound files

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 21 16:57:47 EDT 2003

Klaus,

Do all sounds need to have a controller in order to play?
Is the controller just a Quicktime controller?
Would the end user then need to have quicktime installed? - I hope not.

Why did they not state this in the built in documents? - I played with
AIFF, MP3 and MP4s for hours.

If I use a WAV file can I then avoid a cross platform and quicktime
issue?

Thanks  Tom