Quicktime movie

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 16:15:32 EDT 2003

Getting the movie into Rev is fairly easy, you add a QuickTime Player
(bottom right in the tool bar), go to the inspector (properties in Rev
1.1.1) and click on 'source' which will open up an open file dialog
where you can choose the movie file.

Making the QT movie is a bit more complex.  Is this from video?  If you
are on a Mac then iMovie has reasonably good export options.  What
options you choose will depend on your final use- CD, web etc.  With
some more info about your needs we can give you more feedback!

A good reference book is 'QuickTime for the web: for windows and
macintosh" 3rd Ed by Steven Gulie.
Some sites:
http://www.judyandrobert.com/quicktime/
http://www.quicktiming.org/

Ian Wood
Panoramic photography, from web to billboard, sunrise to moonrise
http://www.azurevision.co.uk

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 08:20  pm, talbrech at student.umass.edu