Need Icon for standalone, Visual Effects don't work, version info

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Tue Oct 21 14:29:02 EDT 2003

I'm getting ready to distribute standalones for Mac and PC and I don't know how to make my program without the big diamond with the R in the middle of it. For the Mac side I can change the icon (which will be a fish) by choosing Get Info and pasting the fish graphic in there. But for the PC side I don't know how to change the icon.

Also, this will be version 2.0. Is there a place to include that in the information box? HyperCard had you include that when you created a standalone.

Finally, visual effects aren't working. I got them started, but most of the time visual effects don't work in the standalones. It'd be nice to get them running. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Tom