Cells and tables

Paul Malloy pmalloy at butler.org
Tue Oct 21 10:59:17 EDT 2003

Thanks for the help. Am I correct in understanding that you cannot refer to
a cell in a table field in RR, except as "item xx of line xx of field xx"?
This seems to contradict the documentation, which uses the "cell" term and
says a cell can be referred to by row,column...

And is this line failing not because of "then" but because of "cell", so the
error message is misleading?