Linux / Unix Curses support

Joel Rees joel at alpsgiken.gr.jp
Mon Oct 20 05:50:21 EDT 2003

> No, but you can always redirect Blessings... ;-)
>
> No, seriously... what are Linux Curses? (Other than install issues...
> ;-)

If "man curses" doesn't work, try "man termcap".

curses was a library of almost-hardware-independent terminal handling
functions.

Now, if I had an answer for the OP, we'd be doing great. But I am
wondering what the purpose of redirecting the terminal control stream to
a revolution field would be.

Perhaps just stripping control characters would be sufficient?

Or maybe Glen wants a vt100 emulating stack?

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan