(no subject) -- (I want to start to use Revolution)

Joel Rees joel at alpsgiken.gr.jp
Mon Oct 20 05:41:17 EDT 2003

> Question :
>
> I want to start to use Revolution for future small personal business ...
>
> what have I to download ?

I want to cook dinner. What stove should I buy?

(Okay, that was a little impertinent of me.)

> Thanxs in advance.

It would help if we know where you got lost trying to find the download.
Yes, blue on blue is a little hard to read, but the download link is

    http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/downloads.html

Did you find that? Are you having other troubles?

Unless you're buying or have a license now, you do need to go through
this, too:

    http://www.runrev.com/revolution/30daytrial/30daytrialshipping.html

Otherwise, they don't know where to send you the evaluation key.

HTH

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan