Memory and file size strategy

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sun Oct 19 17:43:17 EDT 2003

I have a project which has 5 components. Each of these components is
rather large.

I want to keep the file size and the memory-use to a minimum.

To keep the file size to a minimum, I presume I should use a one main
stack with 5 substacks.

But won't the substacks be loaded into memory as the main stack is
opened? Is there a way for each of the substacks to be loaded into
memory only as called for? And each substack closed and removed from
memory (destroystack = true for each substack) when not in use?

Thanks,

Jim