Mac / PC Scripting issues

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Fri Oct 17 11:52:05 EDT 2003

Richard,

  I think I understand what you mean by low ASCII. Not having memorized
either the Mac or PC character sets this becomes an issue when I am
using a particular character. It would be nice to have a simple list
that points out areas where the two character sets diverge.

Thanks for your response. It will send me in the right direction.

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 11:27 AM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

>> Are these all the cross platform scripting cautions you need to be
>> aware of when developing for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms?
>> Having a complete set of information on this subject in one place
>> would
>> be most helpful.
>
> Stay with low-ASCII and you're fine.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any Web site

Regards,

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
Public Beta available Now!