scrolling groups and graphic border

Jacques.Hausser at ie-zea.unil.ch Jacques.Hausser at ie-zea.unil.ch
Fri Oct 17 12:41:42 EDT 2003

Hello,

Nice to see the list alive again! But it seems my last message was lost in the process,
so I repeat it.

I have a scrolling group of fields (say group A) which scroll also a second group (B).
Both groups are created by script, and have the same width. But group A (with the
scrollbar) can scroll left 16 pixels further away than group B. It seems that in the
"opinion" of the scrollbar, the width of group A is larger than in its properties...

As a quick (and very dirty) solution, I added (still in the script) a 16 pixel wide
rectangle to group B. Now my scroll is perfectly synchronized, but I met another
problem: impossible to get rid of the border of the rectangle. I tried to set the
borderWidth of the templateRectangle to 0, to set the bordercolor to the
backgroundcolor, to hide the rectangle (in which case, the scrolling problem
reappeared). I didn't find anything about that in Bugzilla (but I'm not very skilled with
its interface).

Any idea welcome

Jacques