Where is the 2.1.1 list of bug fixes?

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Wed Oct 8 20:17:00 EDT 2003

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the hint:

On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 10:42  AM, Stephen Quinn Barncard
wrote:

> Some of the major stuff is covered in the built-in documentation.
> Select "New In Version 2.1.1" or "Changed in 2.1.1"
>

>> I was wondering if anyone knows where the list of bug fixes for
>> version 2.1.1 is.  The release notes simply tell us to look at
>> Bugzilla, but I honestly do

Unfortunately, the release notes in the documentation simply mention 5
things:

1) a change to the FILTER command
2) inclusion of Polish encoding to uniEncode/uniDecode
3) optional parameter added to revMacFromUnixPath/revUnixFromMacPath
4) WINDOWSHAPE problem fixed
5) compatibility issues with older MacOSs addressed

That's it.

However, under the "Issues Addressed in This Version" heading it also
says:

--
For a comprehensive list of bug fixes, consult the bug reporting system
at

In particular, areas with multiple fixes include:

• Script editor
• Debugger
• Unicode
--

Please note the term "multiple fixes" - which is what I was talking
about in the first place.

How can we get this list of 'multiple fixes'?

I don't seem to be able to configure a Bugzilla query to provide me
with this 'comprehensive list of bug fixes' for this version, as the
release documentation implies. What bugs, specifically, were supposed
to be fixed by THIS RELEASE? Searching for the 'FIXED' status bugs will
not provide us with such a list...

Many thanks,

--
Igor