Where is the 2.1.1 list of bug fixes?

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Wed Oct 8 19:45:01 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where the list of bug fixes for version
2.1.1 is.  The release notes simply tell us to look at Bugzilla, but I
honestly do not know how to setup a query in Bugzilla to tell me what
bugs were supposed to have been fixed by this latest release...

The release notes mention, for instance, that (apart from the
introduction to of Polish encoding) there have been numerous changes to
Unicode. Unfortunately, it seems that none of the areas of Unicode I
work with have seen any change at all. This concerns me a little, as
because of the lack of comprehensive release notes, I do not know
whether these ARE things that should have been fixed or not by now, and
that therefore we should perhaps be re-opening reports in Bugzilla to
let the RunRev team know about it.

Any hints?

Many thanks,
--