Runtime Revolution 2.1.1 release candidate available

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Oct 7 23:21:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 07:51  PM, Jim Lambert wrote:

> <On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 02:11  PM, Heather Williams wrote:
>> Revolution 2.1.1 is available for download>
>
> Where was this announcement made?

It was sent to the revolution announcements list for sure
<http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/revolution> I don't know if
it went out to use-rev and improve-rev. I haven't seen it on the
metacard list either.

Most likely runrev had some mail server problems recently as some of my
messages didn't make it to the list and there was a halt in
use-revolution list traffic for about 12-18 hours.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com