Script-Printing Script?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Oct 7 19:09:01 EDT 2003

> Does anyone already have a script that will go through a stack or stack
> file and print out all the scripts, along with object descriptors?
>
> I have such a beast for HyperCard, but it's not (yet) obvious to me how
> to make the concept work in Rev since I don't see a "print script"
> command.  But I really need such a beast so I'll figure out how to
> write it if it doesn't yet exist. I'm just not into re-inventing wheels.

There was such a beast on the xWorlds contributor site. I don't know if
xworlds.com is still up??? Otherwise it's just looping over the objects in
the stack and adding their long name and script to a variable, then calling
revPrintText. You can use htmlText markup for formatting.

Watch out that you don't include backgrounds for every card they are on.

Cheers

Monte