Display problem - is this a bug?

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sat Oct 4 17:59:00 EDT 2003

I've seen an issue with scrolling fields where sliding the "thumb" back
up reveals the previously hidden lines of lext but the text is broken
up as if it was printed with a clogged inkjet printer. I have a screen
shot and will eMail to anyone if asked. However, you can reproduce it
by displaying the Transcript Help window, selecting "Filter" from the
popup, typing a few letters (try "ba"), clicking below the thumb to
scroll the field down, and then dragging the thumb back up. You'll see
that the text is goofy looking. The larger the thumb is (less lines of
text), the more pronounced the problem is.

I can't believe I'm the first to see it. Has this been bugzilla'd?

Barry