Decompress cross platform

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Oct 3 16:57:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 02:45  PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> I may be mis-remembering, but I thought character conversions were now
> done on custom properties as well as on fields. Or was I dreaming > that?

I hope that's not the case- then there would be no safe place to put
binary data in stacks.

> I will try the ISO conversions though and see if that helps.

I think the automatic ISO conversion is the culprit if you are storing
the compressed data in fields. Try storing it in a custom property.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com