I need Distribution Builder advice

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 1 19:53:00 EDT 2003

Graham Samuel wrote:

> I admire people who do understand these things, and in my way I have
> been expert in similar arcane matters in other parts of my career
> (yes, I too was a geek and I was paid to be a geek), but now I want
> to use the power of RunRev to construct and then deploy apps across
> different platforms while being protected from the messy details.

If you need to get messy, Apple explains how here:
<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/SystemOverview/B
undles/chapter_5_section_1.html>

Fortunately that document doesn't appear to have been written bythe same
folks who wrote the Inside Mac chapter on Apple events, i.e., it's readable.
:)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation