[ANN] libLinedFields

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Oct 1 18:03:00 EDT 2003

> Monte, a very basic question:
>
> what does it mean when you say "start using the library"?  I must say I
> haven't used your libraries yet so I am confused.

It means you insert the library into the message path use either:
library "libLinedFields"
or
start using stack "libLinedFields"

You can also use the Stacks In Use card of the message box.

> I used the ScriptLibraryInstaller.rev to create a userscript folder in
> componentes/save.  I then placed uLinedFields.rev in that folder,
> restarted Revolution.  I checked in Development -- Plugins
> --revScriptLibrary to make sure that the library loads on startup.  Yet
> when I try the following script:
>
> set the uLinedField of fld "Field 1" to true
>
> - nothing happens.
>
> What am I missing?

Start scrolling ;-) The library works for a scrolling field. If you don't
have a scrolling field you could just use a static backgroundPattern on the
field.

Cheers

Monte