[ANN] libLinedFields

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Wed Oct 1 10:12:01 EDT 2003

Monte, a very basic question:

what does it mean when you say "start using the library"?  I must say I
haven't used your libraries yet so I am confused.

I used the ScriptLibraryInstaller.rev to create a userscript folder in
componentes/save.  I then placed uLinedFields.rev in that folder,
restarted Revolution.  I checked in Development -- Plugins
--revScriptLibrary to make sure that the library loads on startup.  Yet
when I try the following script:

set the uLinedField of fld "Field 1" to true

- nothing happens.

What am I missing?

All best,

Toma

P.S. sorry if this gets posted twice -- it didn't seem to have gone
through the first time.