Burning ISO CD image on Mac

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Oct 1 03:28:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

Here is the way i did successfully the same work :

1.- insert a new writable CD into your macosx box.

2.- it will be asked you to prepare it for writing mode

3.- select the last option in the popup (copy cd)

4.- it will be asked you witch iso formated file to write

5.- select directly the lindows iso file you downloaded (instead of your
unneded desktop mounted file)

6.- the copy will begin...

Bests, Pierre

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de rentabilité"