Burning ISO CD image on Mac

curry curry at pair.com
Wed Oct 1 00:50:01 EDT 2003

I am trying to test the downloadable Lindows CD, but my CD burner is
on my iMac (built-in), so I'm trying to burn it there before using it
on my PC. I was using the Finder's burn feature, and made two CDs to
try: first I dragged the ISO itself onto the CD image and burned it,
and the second time I double-clicked the ISO to mount it and burned
the contents. Neither of the CDs was able to boot the PC. (Yes, the
PC is checking CD first for boot.)

Does anyone know how to do this type of burn? :)

Thanks very much,

--
Curry Kenworthy