image viewing in rev app

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Nov 29 12:46:36 EST 2003

If the library is in C (or can provide C interfaces) you should be able
to compile it into an external and use it, so yes.

That said, I would think that if you know how to parse the image data
out, you don't need a library. Revolution is able to handle this
directly in transcript. The one thing you absolutely need to remember
in doing something like this is "repeat for each" When you are writing
the image processing code, use repeat for each (char, likely) to parse
through the data, and build a new image from that data, and you should
be fine.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com