Seminar

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Nov 27 15:19:18 EST 2003

Dear Listee,

I'm delighted to tell you that the first ever Revolution Seminar will be
held in San Francisco, in association with MacWorld.

Here's what we have planned:

A 2 day seminar on the 9th and 10th of January. A positive Revfest of
goodies including sessions by Kevin Miller, Richard Gaskin, Dan Shafer,
Geoff Canyon and other illustrious Revolutionaries.

Sessions to cover such hot topics as database implementation, table objects
and the report generator, using and making plugins, net applications, the
state of the Revolution and a session where you have your say on where you'd
like us to go next. Hands on experience with the Revolution team.

Freebies, prizes and special offers on Revolution licenses and Dan Shafer's
book. Meet the author and get your copy of Software at the Speed of Thought
autographed!

Lunch and coffee breaks in a beautiful hotel included.

The venue for this will be the luxurious Argent Hotel, just a step away from
the Moscone center and a great place to stay for your trip.

All this for $250 for both days, or $150 for one day only. Book your place
now, space is limited so first come first served...

Price goes up on 15th December.

Buy now from our online store:

http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RROS&
Category_Code=SMR

I look forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards

Heather

--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools