Serendipity Library Update 20030218

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Nov 27 09:23:07 EST 2003

>I have tried to download the Serendipity Library Update but simply
>am  unable to find it.
>
>Does it still exist?

Hello James,

If you tried oenolog.com, my website has moved to oenolog.net:
<http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm>.

Please note the version of Serendipity Library at this URL contains
the old, single-user version of Serendipity Database--Binary (SDB).

A Client/Server version of SDB is currently available only through
the revolution_ipc group,
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/revolution_ipc>.  I will be releasing
the first version of SDB with a working Data Dictionary to the group
within a few days.  If it seems solid enough and Jan is OK with
releasing libIPC to the Revolution community at large, it will be
available to all within two weeks.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company