Import Full Formated Text (late reply)

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 26 21:15:36 EST 2003

Richard,

As I don't want this thread to start over again I won't comment on the
first part of your reply, but let's just say that a typical project of
mine involves 'multiple' applications that have just that right method
I need to pull off another A+ project. I will use two text editors and
three to four design apps as well as two to three batch automation
apps. I use as many tools as I need to get the job done and done right.
I am a perfectionist when it comes to design.

Centering of individual lines and tabs would be enough for me to at
least do batch imports and automate the rest from within REV.

As far as this snippet below, I wasn't sure what the current stats were
but I assumed that 800x600 was a fairly normal screen size. The crowd
this project is for however is hardly up on computer enhancements and I
definitely need to design for the least common denominator. This crowd
probably doesn't even have sound cards.

Thanks for the heads up on the stats though.

Tom

On Nov 26, 2003, at 8:59 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Side note:  if you're not completely set on using 640x480, current user
> stats at <http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp> and
> elsewhere suggest you needn't restrict your users' view.  That chart
> shows
> 640x480 to be used by only 2%, and most multimedia and Web designers
> have
> been targeting a minimum resolution of 800x600 (44% of users on that
> chart)
> for the last few years.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III 	 ð 2003 ð	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102