Import Full Formated Text (late reply)

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 26 19:38:09 EST 2003

Actually, in my case if I could import the content I have and keep the
formatting (Tabs, Centered lines, Bold, Italic, size, color, kerning
and baseline shift) then the look and feel would be exactly like the
rest of my project.
My project is a CD and is 640x480 and so is my content. I wanted it to
be active text but am considering a pdf solution.

Right now I am very frustrated with REVs poor text consistency within
itself and not even dealing with the outside text source.

TOm