mono sounds to left and right sound channel

Axel Buchner axel.buchner at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Nov 26 16:44:58 EST 2003

> Have you tried the QT external I mentioned the other day?  You can set
> the balance of a player to the left or right speaker.  There is a demo
> stack which shows the code for doing this included with the download.
> Unfortunately it is OS X only right now.

Yes, I have, thanks, Trevor. It seems to work. There does not even seem
to be much crosstalk between channels. Definitely fine for my purposes.
Given Jason's solution we now have 2 options! Both need to be tested
for lag. As I said in my last message, I will post the results as soon
as I get a chance to do the testing.

Is there a way to have the sound files at a location different from the
Revolution folder?

Thanks again, Axel