IDE inspectors should reveal all properties

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 09:25:01 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:49:00 +0000, Dave Cragg <dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:
At 8:55 -0500 26/11/03, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

>I think MC users were once described as "mature". If that means
>mature as in cheese (i.e. old and smelly) then it fits one user's
>profile at least. Living Fossils all of us, so you should feel at
>home, Graham. :)

I do, I do! Maybe RunRev should offer renewal discounts proportional
to the number of grandchildren one has (not how smelly one is,
anyway). Of course I know the development team is **incredibly**
young (I've seen the photos), but some of us RunRev users are
definitely survivors from an earlier epoch.

Cheers

Graham