way to bypass "default browser"?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 25 22:40:49 EST 2003

>On Nov 25, 2003, at 8:24 PM, Terry Judd wrote:
>>When a Mac version becomes available I'll buy both!
>
>Yeah me too. But a little cash infusion now I hope will help get it
>developed - which is what I meant :-)

Sure, I agree in concept but as thing stands it would be a bit like
me buying a left-hand-drive car (Australian/Mac - driver/developer) ;)

>Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | <http://mindlube.com>
>
>what a waste of thumbs that are opposable
>to make machines that are disposable  -Ani DiFranco

Dr Terry Judd

Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne