Palette window "stuck" at screenloc? -sb-OS

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Nov 24 16:43:29 EST 2003

Monte: Thanks you got it... the preopenstack handler of the main stack
had this:

set the loc of this stack to the screenloc

which of course applied to ALL stacks being opened... so I changed that
to just

set the loc of stack "dws Youth" to the screenloc ## the name of the
mainstack itself

and now the palette behaves as expected. I can simply set it to the
position I want, save the stack and build the standalone and it appears
where it should without the necessity of setting it's location.

Thanks