mono sounds to left and right sound channel

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Nov 24 14:16:52 EST 2003

I don't know if this is the best way but you could use the QuickTime
external I have been working on.  You could set up two players and and
set the pan of one to the left and the other to the right using
qtSetTrackBalance(revPlayerID, TrackIdentifier, Value).  Check out the
documentation for acceptable values.

The external is available from
<http://mangomultimedia.com/examples/revolution/>.  You will need to
wait until I upload the next version since I fixed a bug where the
sound track in a qt movie wasn't being found correctly.  I will be
posting that later today and will post to the list when I do.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com