Issues with Pop-up Button on Windows

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Nov 23 23:58:37 EST 2003

Aloha, Ken:

Well nice try but "no banana"

case "Table of Contents"
     popup btn "Table of Contents" at 10,8
     if the platform is "Win32" then
       wait until the mouse is up with messages
     end if
     break

Still doesn't work on Windows 2000

Did I do something wrong?

Your summary at bug #423 would indicate that the script play out
immediately.. I get different behavior: nothing happens at all.

Oh well, I think I'll just need to tackle this with the "ugly" hide and
show scrolling list field,
which probably can't break on any platform ... better yet, break it out
a small palette stack...

But still, this would really be good if we could get the popup to work.