Standalones for CGI?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Nov 22 14:44:54 EST 2003

I'm getting requests for a server-side version of WebMerge, and it would be
most convenient to deploy a standalone for that.  However, in my testing I
have been unable to get a BSD standalone to run on my server, even though
the BSD engine works great by itself.

As an alternative solution I suppose I could just supply the engine for BSD
along with a password-protected stackfile called by my .mt script, but it
would take one element out of the installation if I could use a standalone.

Is this possible?  If so, what might I be doing wrong?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation