Trap Minimize Message?

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 22 08:50:45 EST 2003

I have had problems with this as well.
THere is a message for minimize - iconifyStack
But there is not a message if the user changes the
screenSize/screenResolution through the OS - so be warned, if the user
does this you will have to have the software quit and reset on
openStack.

I don't know why the backdrop does this but it is a problem. I have
also had a problem where the back drop covers my own stack when playing
with minimize maximize etc.

FWIW

TOm
On Nov 21, 2003, at 9:34 PM, Sannyasin Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Beta testers for a simple slide show presentation are pointing out to
> me that if they minimize the window, the entire backdrop I have set
> covers the screen and they are left without any toolbar.... or access
> to their desktop
>
>  (I set the backdrop to a dark blue which covers the user's desktop
> entirely at start up of the presentation.)
>
> Is there a way to trap for the mimimize window action such that we can
> toggle the backdrop on and off?
>
> TIA
>

> Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
> Himalayan Academy Publications
> at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
> katir at hindu.org
>
> www.HimalayanAcademy.com,
> www.HinduismToday.com
> www.Gurudeva.org
> www.Hindu.org

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III 	 ð 2003 ð	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102