making a hyperlink

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 22 08:18:04 EST 2003

The problems between using Text Menu / Property Ins | Contents are
huge. I don't know why they are different but linking is just one of
the problems. Another is in HTMLStyle RTFStyle etc. as well as
cross-platform issues with fonts chosen from each method.

Apparently they treat text differently and it is real confusing.

I try to "just use the text menu while in the Contents Property Pane"
approach and don't use the text menu out side of it.

FWIW

Tom