Revolution QuickTime External

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Nov 22 06:20:25 EST 2003

Hi Trevor,

> On Nov 21, 2003, at 8:33 AM, Ken Norris wrote:
>
>> Hi Trevor,
>>
>>> 4) Change the balance, bass and treble of an audio track
>> -----------
>> Wow!! Great! Thanks so much, I've been wishing someone would come up
>> with
>> that for months!

A big thank you from me, too :-)

This is wonderful!

Showing/hiding the volume slider and/or the step buttons is a very
handy thing...

But it looks like setting balance only works with videos -> when i try
to set it on a sound only
i get "Unable to find Audio Media Handler"...

> Your welcome.
>
> By the way, for those interested I just uploaded a new version of the
> external which
> adds support for intermovie communication between QuickTime movies in
> Revolution.

Wow, this is really cool...

> A new example project has been added to the download.  You can get it
> at:
> <http://www.mangomultimedia.com/examples/revolution/index.html>

Again, thanks a lot :-)

> Trevor DeVore