Rev and MySQL under MacOSX

Jo=?ISO-8859-1?B?6w==?=l Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Fri Nov 21 12:32:59 EST 2003

Please, go on Alex!

Is it sufficient to manually move the "database_drivers" folder and the
"revdb.bundle" bundle inside the Contents/MacOS folder?

Or should we also change something in the Contents/Info.plist file? Could
you explain or at least point us to some references to understand the bundle
structure and function?

Thanks

Joel