BackgroundColor strangeness

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Thu Nov 20 16:29:11 EST 2003

On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 07:59 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:

> It also appears that when I make a standalone with this stack in it,
> the second color is indeed used as a background, whether or not I
> choose to copy default colors.
>
> Am I going crazy?

You're not going crazy (at least not because you're reporting this
<g>). This bug has been around since the beginning and has been
bugzilled many times.

The workaround is to place a graphic (or other object) at the bottom
layer of your stack and color it the color you want your background to
be. Clunky, but it works, and holds over into the standalone.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein