Import Full Formated Text

tuviah snyder tuviah at runrev.com
Thu Nov 20 12:34:59 EST 2003

>My wish list to add to REVs built in formatting would be:
>Base Line shift
>Line spacing
>Paragraph Spacing (Before/After)
>Kerning
>Line by Line text alignment (Left, RIght, Center, Justify) (This is
>available in the Content Pane BUT does not come in when importing)
>Line Tabs (when imported and in Property Insp Content field)
OK sounds reasonable. Is this just for display of text, or do you need to be
able to edit text.

Because there are various APIs that we can use to display text (for example
the browser dll I wrote for altuit can display anything a browser can)
perhaps in a new built in control, but editing requires that we rework out
existing field code.

Tuviah