BackgroundColor strangeness

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Nov 20 10:05:08 EST 2003

On Nov 19, 2003, at 5:59 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:
> It also appears that when I make a standalone with this stack in it,
> the second color is indeed used as a background, whether or not I
> choose to copy default colors.
>
> Am I going crazy?
>
> TIA for any explanation

There are several color and pattern related bugs with distribution
builder and standalones. Some involve backgroundcolor, backcolor,
hilitecolor, and the pinstripe "pattern" used on MacOSX for modeless
stacks. Not all of these are confirmed, but you might get some ideas by
reading the comments.

Bugzilla Bug 35
	  	distribution builder's "copy default colors" results in grey hilite
under classic macos

Bugzilla Bug 176
	  	Standalone does not display the stack background color

Bugzilla Bug 686
	  	Standalone does not display set background color.

Bugzilla Bug 840
	  	"Why do colors change when I create standalone?" documentation
doesn't match Distribution Builder

Bugzilla Bug 862
	  	DB sets bottomColor to black in mainstack of standalone

others that I can't find

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>